To my beautiful and amazing Friday Fuel readers, THANK YOU! My heart is full from all the love and good vibes you have been sending my way. You are all amazingggg!
Today, I dedicate Friday Fuel to YOU! For those of you who have sent me books, videos, articles, podcasts, photos, etc – thank you! Your messages have been inspiring, joyful, informative and/or thought provoking. I am passing these good vibes on and sharing them with the our Friday Fuel community!
- From Ashley W. of Hamilton, NY: “The One Thing This Mom Wants All Babysitters to Stop Doing.”
- From Kaylyn S. of Springfield, MA: Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon and Melissa McCarthy
- From Shannon H. of Austin Texas: “Why #Girlboss and #BossBabe have got to go.”
- From Karen T. of Fort Myers, Florida: “7 Ways to Find Meaning at Work”
- From Corie S. of Phoenix, Arizona: President Barack Obama says: “This is What a Feminist Looks Like.”
- From Teresa B. of Sweet Briar, VA: “Grit” by Angela Duckworth. Read this book!
- Inspirational quote of the week from Ashley M. in Saint Pete, FL: “Often the differene between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one’s ideas, to take a calculated risk — and to act.”
- Chumlee glamor shot from my hubster, Andrew T.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Call to action! Help me grow the Friday Fuel community and forward this along to ONE woman in your life that could use this weekly message. Subscribe here!