Part of my daily routine is actively seeking out inspiration and opportunities to learn. The things I read, watch and listen to ignite my confidence and set my energy for the day. So, for today’s Friday Fuel I am sharing the articles, videos and stories that fueled my week in hopes that it will do the same for you! Read/watch, enjoy and SHARE! Let’s pass this inspiration along!
- I came across another #LikeAGirl video this week and once again the message was great! Girls are unstoppable!
- Jennifer Aniston wrote a powerful editorial on Huffington Post bashing body shamers and the objectification of women. Amen sister! Read and embrace!
- This little girl is my hero for being true to herself!
- In case you haven’t heard Serena Williams had her 22nd grand slam! She is BOSS!
- Sarah Silverman stands up against the wage gap and offers some insights on asking for equal pay! Great video!
- What you think you become. Why a growth mindset matters.
- Amy Schumer nails it again with her all too true skit calling out women for not being able to take a compliment.
“Don’t just wake up and think about the woman you want to become. Wake up and be her.”
Pet therapy, AKA the best therapy! Sleepy Chumlee is the cutest!
(Photo Credit to my hubster, Andrew Turner. Check out his Flickr!)
Embrace the day!